Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Melissa L Kelley <st...@stuology.net> on 2003/04/04 18:12:02 UTC

[OT] Re: 12 month contract - Toronto - immediate start

On 4 Apr 2003, Scott Barr wrote:

Being female, I had to chuckle at that one ;)

> Thats because being males, we can only do one thing at a time!!
>
> Scott
> www.exergonic.com.au
>

> On Fri, 2003-04-04 at 13:22, Kwok Peng Tuck wrote:
> > I'll be 46 years old before I qualify for that job :) .
> >
> > Andrew Hill wrote:
> >
> > >I see no struts here.
> > >
> > >And their minimum required experience adds up to 21 years...

--> stu: www.stuology.net
It just no longer is plain simple safe fun
when it's the psycho chimp that has the ray gun

Re: [OT] Re: 12 month contract - Toronto - immediate start

Posted by Becky Norum <bn...@coe.neu.edu>.
On Fri, 2003-04-04 at 11:18, James Mitchell wrote:
> On the topic of gender bashing.....
>
> When my wife and I married, I knew I was marrying Miss Right, what I
> didn't know was that her first name is 'Always'!!!

lol - thanks for the laugh, James.  I need that this morning!

Becky

RE: [OT] Re: 12 month contract - Toronto - immediate start

Posted by Robert Taylor <rt...@mulework.com>.
LOL! I learned that I'm it's my fault and I'm wrong.

robert

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.