Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com> on 2008/11/12 16:04:06 UTC

Re: POI and CSV import utility

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008, David Durham, Jr. wrote:
> Nick mentioned that commons might be a better home for this.

I thought commons might be a better home, as the project handles both csv
and xls (via poi), mapping both ways between javabeans. I think it's an
interesting idea, just maybe not quite right for a poi subproject.

Anyone else think it's interesting / have any ideas on its suitability?

Nick

Re: POI and CSV import utility

Posted by "David Durham, Jr." <da...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 9:04 AM, Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Oct 2008, David Durham, Jr. wrote:
>>
>> Nick mentioned that commons might be a better home for this.
>
> I thought commons might be a better home, as the project handles both csv
> and xls (via poi), mapping both ways between javabeans. I think it's an
> interesting idea, just maybe not quite right for a poi subproject.
>
> Anyone else think it's interesting / have any ideas on its suitability?

I should already have a contributor agreement on record with apache.

-Dave