Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Stefan Sperling <st...@elego.de> on 2009/08/03 16:36:10 UTC

EOL-functions

FYI, Edmund Wong is going to look into consolidating EOL-string
parsing we are doing manually at a few places in the code into a
small set of utility functions. I've already started this task with
the new svn_subst_eol* functions declared at the end of include/svn_subst.h.
These functions may still be changed or be moved before 1.7 release.
So if you have any preferences regarding where we should put these
functions and what we should call them, please let the list (and thus
Edmund) know about it.

Thanks,
Stefan

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2379641