Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Rob Vesse <rv...@dotnetrdf.org> on 2014/05/12 10:55:53 UTC

[VOTE] Accept Hadoop RDF Tools code donation

Cray is proposing to donate a set of libraries called Hadoop RDF Tools to
the Apache Jena project - the details of the code base can be viewed at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JENA-666 and the current state of the
code for donation can be viewed at
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jena/Experimental/hadoop-rdf/

The IP clearance steps carried out for this code can be viewed at
https://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/jena-hadoop-rdf-tools.html

Please vote to accept this code into the project:

+1 Accept the code donation
-1 Do not accept the code donation because...

Please note that this vote is to ensure that the PMC has carried out the
necessary legal oversights on the incoming code and fulfilled their legal
obligations to the ASF so only PMC votes are binding.

However community members are still welcome to review the code and we look
forward to working with the community to develop this code further in the
future.

Thanks,

Rob

Re: [VOTE] Accept Hadoop RDF Tools code donation

Posted by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com>.
+1

--
I like: Like Like - The likeliest place on the web<http://like-like.xenei.com>

Re: [VOTE] Accept Hadoop RDF Tools code donation

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
Two small points:

Posted by Rob Vesse <rv...@dotnetrdf.org>.
+1

Note that I've already gone ahead and fixed the couple of minor issues
that Andy noted with his vote

Cheers,

Rob

Posted by Stephen Allen <sa...@apache.org>.