Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Willy Reinhardt <wr...@novell.com> on 2005/09/26 10:14:47 UTC

Rép. : I18nTransformer is driving me crazy

Hi,
Find below the tranformer declaration in our sitemap which is working
fine.  The parameter @sitemap.xmap.cache.startup@ is Ant parameter with
value true or false according if we are in prod or dev.

I am using cocoon 2.1.5.1 (note it was working with previous also).

Hope this help

Willy

<map:transformer name="i18n"
src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.I18nTransformer">
				<!-- 			Liste des
catalogues diponibles-->
				<catalogues default="messages">
					<catalogue id="messages"
name="messages" location="translations"/>
				</catalogues>
				<untranslated-text>untranslated</untranslated-text>
				<cache-at-startup>@sitemap.xmap.cache.startup@</cache-at-startup>
			</map:transformer>

>>> ml@wrinkledog.com  >>>
[I originally posted this to the dev list by mistake... moving to the
users' list]

Hi,

The I18nTransformer is giving me fits.  When I change the contents of a
message catalogue, the changes don't take affect unless I restart
Cocoon.  This is slowing my development to a crawl.  I have
<cache-at-startup> set to false.

Help!  What do I need to do to get back into "rapid development" mode
here?!?! :-)

thanks,
—ml—