Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org> on 2002/07/28 21:24:08 UTC

[Fwd: Re: Good Software/Documentation was Re: I need your advice]

This is TOTALLY true.

Re: [Fwd: Re: Good Software/Documentation was Re: I need your advice]

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
And do these "meet the deadline at all cost" screw documentation
projects ultimately succeed?
Furthermore do they ultimately generate quality over time as one more
layer gets wrapped up on
another layer and duplication happens until the entropy is increadible?
 Do the deadlines get easier
or harder to meet?

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
For clarification: