Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Aidan Skinner <ai...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/03 20:08:27 UTC

Re: [net] +=DNS ...?

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 3:56 PM, Rory Winston <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you mean a CIDR calculator?
>
> If so, I put a rudimentary implementation into [net] 2.0 last year.

Sorry for instigating this and then dropping it on the floor, Qpid 0.5
has eaten my brain.

Yes, we were talking about a CIDR calculator. The next Qpid release is
still using the code I lifted from JAMES. I'll change to use the one
in commons-net during our next release cycle.

Thanks, hope this ties up the dangling thread.

- Aidan
http://qpid.apache.org