Posted to jcp-open@apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2008/11/07 00:55:58 UTC

Latest JAX-WS TCK.....

Geir,

I've received word that there is a new JAX-WS standalone TCK as of Nov 4th
that fixes some issues we've had.   Is there anyway you could grab that for
us and put it in either my home dir and/or Jarek's?   (or throw it on a usb
key and hand it to me today/tomorrow.  :-)

Also, any news on the JAXRS TCK?

Thanks!
--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: Latest JAX-RS TCK.....

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Geir,

Was their any follow up to the JAX-RS tck?

Thanks!
Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: Latest JAX-WS TCK.....

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.

Re: Latest JAX-WS TCK.....

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

Re: Latest JAX-WS TCK.....

Posted by Patrick Curran <Pa...@Sun.COM>.

Re: Latest JAX-WS TCK.....

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
On Nov 6, 2008, at 5:55 PM, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> Geir,
>
> I've received word that there is a new JAX-WS standalone TCK as of
> Nov 4th
> that fixes some issues we've had.   Is there anyway you could grab
> that for
> us and put it in either my home dir and/or Jarek's?   (or throw it
> on a usb
> key and hand it to me today/tomorrow.  :-)

sure

Re: Latest JAX-WS TCK.....

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
Got it. Thank you!