Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Michele Pedretta <mi...@popso.it> on 2007/03/02 08:19:45 UTC

performance 0.93 and jdk 1.5

Hi,
There are any performance problem with fop 0.93 and java 1.5 ?

thanks

Michele

Re: performance 0.93 and jdk 1.5

Posted by Andreas L Delmelle <a_...@pandora.be>.
On Mar 2, 2007, at 08:19, Michele Pedretta wrote:

Hi,

> There are any performance problem with fop 0.93 and java 1.5 ?

No real problems in particular that we're aware of, if you make sure
that your FO-documents are 'reasonably structured'.
This means using:
a) small to medium-sized fo:page-sequences
b) small to medium-sized fo:blocks

But these restrictions hold for any JVM, and not just 1.5.

Should you happen to run into any problems, of course, we'd like to
hear about them.

Cheers,

Andreas