Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Erik Drolshammer <er...@fjas.no> on 2007/12/26 13:25:33 UTC

Re: mvn deploy on Artifactory gives File transfer error (Return Code 401)

Farhan Sarwar wrote:
> Any clue as to why am i getting the following error on deploying an
> artifact on artifactory repo using maven deploy:deploy-file..it says
> "Failed to transfer file : [filename] Return Code 401

The user used does not have write access. Check permissions...

--
Regards
Erik Drolshammer

RE: mvn deploy on Artifactory gives File transfer error (Return Code 401)

Posted by William Hoover <wh...@nemours.org>.
We get the same error in Archiva. I noticed that after a few attempts it deploys properly. Does this occur in Artifactory as well?