Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Sian January <si...@googlemail.com> on 2008/08/12 11:14:46 UTC

[tools] Ok to commit HARMONY-5944? (Was: [tools] Ok to commit HARMONY-5927?)

Hi everyone,

I'd like to commit another patch for policytool.  As Oliver mentioned
previously, the tool is incomplete and has no impact on the rest of the
Harmony code base.  Also it's the last week of GSoC this week so it would be
helpful to András if we can check it in so he can complete his project.  Is
there another commiter who will support this?

Thanks,

Sian

Posted by Sian January <si...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks Oliver - I've committed it at r685108.

Sian

Posted by Oliver Deakin <ol...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Sian,