Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mariano Eloy Fernández <fe...@gva.es> on 2005/02/23 09:07:01 UTC

How do I deserialize the detail field in AxisFault to build MyException?

Hello,

I am working with Axis 1.1
I have a class MyException extends Exception thrown in the Web Service.
Both De/Serializer are provided for MyException.
An AxisFault is received in the client with MyException as an XML in the
detail field of AxisFault.
How do I build MyException from that XML? Do I have to do it manually?
Then what's the MyExceptionDe/Serializer for?

Thanks,

Mariano Eloy Fernández.

Re: How do I deserialize the detail field in AxisFault to build MyException?

Posted by Mariano Eloy Fernández <fe...@gva.es>.
Hi,

Some additional notes.
The XML comes in a protected attrbute called faultDetails, inaccesible.
The public detail field is null.
The question stands, How do I build MyException from this AxisFault?

Thanks,

Mariano.