Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by belaran <be...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/01 12:36:53 UTC

About Interception

Hi !

Reading spring documentation, and checking some stuff on HiveMind, i
realized i may have made a very wrong assumptions about HiveMind's
interception.
I believed that HiveMind's interceptions was based on the use of proxy
however, when i read the description of JavAssist I realize that may not be
the case...

Does HiveMind rewrite bytescode or does it use proxy to implements
interception ?
--
Belaran,
"What'do'ya mean ?"

RE: About Interception

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
It does both.  And, it doesn't matter how you implement it.  You could
hard-code your interceptor if you want to.  All you have to do is put an
object onto the "interceptor stack" which implements the service interface.

  _____