Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/17 14:52:41 UTC

HEADS-UP/DISCUSS Artemis 1.4.1

I want to make a release early next week. (as I have pointed a few weeks ago).

I will release from master... there are a few new packages added
around OSGI, but I was still considering calling 1.4.1, and reserve
1.5.0 for a few more major features that will change the broker
itself.

If no objections I will call it 1.4.1, but I wouldn't mind calling it
1.5.0 if anyone objects.

Re: HEADS-UP/DISCUSS Artemis 1.4.1

Posted by Jim Gomes <jg...@apache.org>.
+1
No objections.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
I won't have time to whip up the actual code tonight, maybe tomorrow.  If
someone else has some interest in implementing
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-821 I added some notes on
where it looks like the header reading is missing.  Please take a look,
comment on how far off I might be.

John

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
Just an update on the status.