Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Abhijeet Ramdhave <AR...@saba.com> on 2005/04/13 18:19:52 UTC

Supporting Japanese charecters in file names.

Hello All,

Here we are working on LCMS product that uses Slide 2.1 M1 as repository
store.

I need to get the clarification on the following:

1.  Does the Slide 2.1 M1 support UTF-8 encoding in server as well as WebDav
Client Library?
2.  Can we make the File Store to use UTF-8 encoding as opposed to OS's
default encoding for storing files and meta?  If yes, how?
3.  How would it affect if the Slide has to work with other servlet engines
(or app servers) other than Tomcat?

Regards,
Abhijeet