Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Roser Gestfil <ro...@gestfil.com> on 2002/11/15 14:50:59 UTC

Fw: Problem deploying war with Struts: org.apache.struts.util.PropertyMessageResources

 I'm trying to run a web application using struts. when I deploy the .war in
 JBoss deploy directory, the next error messages appear:

 org.apache.struts.util.PropertyMessageResources INFO: Initializing,
 config='org.apache.struts.util.LocalStrings', returnNull=true
org.apache.struts.util.PropertyMessageResources INFO: Initializing,
config='org.apache.struts.action.ActionResources', returnNull=true

 When I call my jsp page, my form not appear and for each struct tag That I
 call in the form I obtain the error:

 org.apache.struts.util.PropertyMessageResources INFO: Initializing,
 config='org.apache.struts.util.LocalStrings', returnNull=true

 I'm using Struts 1.1.b2, JBoss+Jetty 3.0.3. Can anybody help me? I'm doing
 anything in wrong way.
 ROSER