Posted to dev@diversity.apache.org by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org> on 2020/02/05 17:55:01 UTC

Outreachy announcement and instructions for Feb 25, 2020?

Hi dev@diversity,

PMCs have been notified about a new round of Outreachy.

Do we have specific instructions and verbiage like last year? Last year, I
forwarded this mail to dev@beam:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/3db2894677c11902d79956fdda8c659d495e8d5089286d5c5074ce42%40%3Cdev.beam.apache.org%3E

I would send the same instructions, just changing some URLs and the Jira
tag, etc. What do you think?

Kenn

Re: Outreachy announcement and instructions for Feb 25, 2020?

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EDI/2020/02/09/%5BANN%5D+Seeking+volunteer+mentors+from+all+Apache+projects+to+help+mentor+under-represented+contributors
for more details

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Outreachy announcement and instructions for Feb 25, 2020?

Posted by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org>.
Hi Kenneth,