Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Steve Vanspall <st...@crmsoftware.com.au> on 2003/01/19 23:23:23 UTC

Question about tomcat 4.1.19

Hi there,

I reported a bug, in tomcat 4.1.18, to bugzilla. The reply I got stated that
it was fixed in Tomcat 4.1.19, having not found a link to the binary for
4.1.19, I navigated tharere, and found an alpha release of it on the
website.

Does this mean it is still in development stage?

Does anyone have any idea of it's stability?

Not completely sure what alpha means, but assume, logically, it is the
release before a beta release.

Regards

Steve Vanspall

Re: Question about tomcat 4.1.19

Posted by Jeanfrancois Arcand <jf...@apache.org>.
Yes, they were a lot of change between 4.1.18 and 4.1.19. That's why it
is considered alpha...

-- Jeanfrancois