Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com> on 2018/04/30 20:24:59 UTC

Advanced proton C documentation

I've written some small bits of proton-C documentation on multi-threading
and buffering. I plan to include them in the next release and would
appreciate any feedback that might help improve them.

Thanks,
Alan.

Re: Advanced proton C documentation

Posted by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com>.
On Fri, May 4, 2018 at 9:23 AM, Ben Hardesty <bh...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Just one suggestion: with developer documentation it's always helpful to
> include examples that demonstrate what you're describing.

Fully agreed, will try to add some examples on the next pass.

Posted by Ben Hardesty <bh...@redhat.com>.
Just one suggestion: with developer documentation it's always helpful to
include examples that demonstrate what you're describing. For example, the

Posted by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.