Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by xiaolong ran <ra...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/09 01:31:47 UTC

[Discuss] Apache pulsar-client-go 0.1.1 release

Hello all:

I hope you've all been doing well. It is about 2 months since the last
major release (0.1.0). I am planning to start the 0.1.1 release soon
(probably this week).

You can find the whole change  list of 0.1.1 release from:
https://github.com/apache/pulsar-client-go/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+milestone%3A0.1.1 <https://github.com/apache/pulsar-client-go/pulls?q=is:open+is:pr+milestone:0.1.1>

If there are some other features need to merged 0.1.1,
feel free to the left your comment. If I missed some features,
Please let me know, thanks.

Xiaolong Ran

Re: [Discuss] Apache pulsar-client-go 0.1.1 release

Posted by xiaolong ran <ra...@gmail.com>.
I am starting the release process of 0.1.1. If you have any pull requests that must be
included in 0.1.1, please let me know.

--
Thanks
Xiaolong Ran