Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Krishna Prasad Ambaripeta <kr...@hotmail.com> on 2014/02/04 05:37:51 UTC

pig load function

Hi.I am new to pig. Have a basic doubt. when we write " a = load 'a/y.txt' as(a,b)" , which pig function will it call. is it LoadFunc?
Thanks for the support.
Thanks,Krishna Prasad

Re: pig load function

Posted by Mark Wagner <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Krishna,

By default it uses the PigStorage LoadFunc. You can change that
behavior though by setting "pig.default.load.func" to your LoadFunc.

-Mark