Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Asim Raja <AR...@netnumina.com> on 2003/11/06 00:36:52 UTC

changes to hello world not reflected

Hi,

My apologies for the newbie question. I just started looking into Cocoon
today.

I manage to install Cocoon and its sample applications on top of Tomcat 4.x.
I am able to run the "Multimedia Hello World" example. It converts a
hello-world.xml file in HTML, PDF, VML and some other formats. When I tried
to change hello-world.xml or even delete it, I don't see the changes getting
reflected. I still see the same hello world page even if I restart Tomcat.

Does Cocoon generate and saves html in some folder after the first
transformation/translation? If so, where?

The sample application that I'm talking about is at "Tomcat
4.1\webapps\cocoon\samples\hello-world" path.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Asim

Re: changes to hello world not reflected

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Hi Asim:

Welcome!

Remove all inside dir $TOMCATDIR/work