Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by John Kaputin <KA...@uk.ibm.com> on 2007/08/23 16:48:51 UTC

Action required for EOL config in your SVN client

Woden Developers,
WODEN-166 resolves the problems with EOL chars when using different SVN
client platforms (i.e. Windows or Unix).  Thanks to Dan for identifying
the client config required and writing some instructions for the web site.
 I have updated all of the existing Woden text files (.java, .xml, .wsdl,
etc) to set their svn:eol-style property to 'native'.  I first had to
correct most of those files as they contained mixed EOL chars.  You would
have seen a lot of commits from me earlier today.

Can you update your Woden SVN local copy at some point to pick up these
changes.

Also, you will need to do some configuration of your SVN client so that
any files you add to Woden in the future will have their svn:eol-style
property set correctly (i.e. to 'native').

Please see the instructions at:
http://incubator.apache.org/woden/version_control.html#SVN+Client+Configuration

regards,
John Kaputin