Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by toby cabot <to...@caboteria.org> on 2006/11/01 20:42:28 UTC

Re: manually downloading jars?

On Tue, Oct 31, 2006 at 10:50:59PM +0100, Jacek Laskowski wrote:
> On 10/31/06, toby cabot <to...@caboteria.org> wrote:
> Glad you've done it. After the successful build, it's time to get your
> hands wet and start testing! ;-) See how the doco improved lately. You
> won't likely find so much time as it's required to get thru all the
> docs.

Thanks Jacek, will do.  The docs for 1.0 and 1.1 look nice, what's the
plan for 1.2 docs?  Will someone clone the 1.1 wiki tree into a
GMOxDOC12 and then people will edit the files for changes?  I ask only
because my next step is to get my application to run in 1.2 so I could
update the docs as I go.

Toby

Re: manually downloading jars?

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 11/1/06, toby cabot <to...@caboteria.org> wrote:

> Thanks Jacek, will do.  The docs for 1.0 and 1.1 look nice, what's the
> plan for 1.2 docs?  Will someone clone the 1.1 wiki tree into a
> GMOxDOC12 and then people will edit the files for changes?  I ask only
> because my next step is to get my application to run in 1.2 so I could
> update the docs as I go.

I don't really know. I used to wait for Hernan or others when I get a
question about the documentation. If you get bored awaiting any
appropriate subject.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski