Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nair Kumar <Na...@phs.com> on 2004/02/17 19:18:49 UTC

Help with deploy.wsdd

I have a webservice that takes as input some string fields and an attachment
and it returns back another attachment.

I get the following error when I try to browse the wsdl from the AxisServlet

Fault - ; nested exception is: WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR:
Can&apos;t find prefix for &apos;urn:ClaimStatus&apos;. Namespace prefixes
must be set on the Definition object using the addNamespace(...) method.:
AxisFault faultCode:
faultSubcode: faultString: WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can&apos;t
find prefix for &apos;urn:ClaimStatus&apos;. Namespace prefixes must be set
on the Definition object using the addNamespace(...) method.: faultActor:
faultNode: faultDetail:

I am guessing this  is a problem with the way that I have the deploy.wsdd
coded. The deploy.wsdd looks like

<deployment
    xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"
    xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java"
    xmlns:tns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
    xmlns:myns="urn:myWS">

  <service name="myWS" provider="java:RPC">
      <parameter name="className" value="myWebService"/>
      <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="sendRequest"/>

     <operation name="sendRequest" returnQName="DataHandler"
returnType="myns:DataHandler" >
     	  <parameter name="str1" type="tns:string"/>
     	  <parameter name="str2" type="tns:string"/>
     	  <parameter name="str3" type="tns:string"/>
     	  <parameter name="str4" type="tns:string"/>
     	  <parameter name="str5" type="tns:string"/>
          <parameter name="dh" type="myns:DataHandler"/>
      </operation>

    <typeMapping

deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.JAFDataHandlerDeserializerFactory
"
      languageSpecificType="java:javax.activation.DataHandler"
      qname="myns:DataHandler"

serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.JAFDataHandlerSerializerFactory"
      encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" />
  </service>
</deployment>

any help would be appreciated.

-thanks,
  kn

This electronic message transmission, including any attachments, contains
information from PacifiCare Health Systems Inc. which may be confidential or
privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or
entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the
sender immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and destroy all
electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.