Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Pavel Pervov <pm...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/26 17:15:27 UTC

[vtsvm] no regressions since M2 Re: [general] M3 - code frozen

Linux x86-64 does not count as there were no results for VTSVM for M2 on
Linux x86-64.

I suggest adding currently failing VTSVM tests to exclude list on Linux
x86-64 (~450 tests).

WBR,
    Pavel.

--
Pavel Pervov,

Re: [vtsvm] no regressions since M2 Re: [general] M3 - code frozen

Posted by Stepan Mishura <st...@gmail.com>.
On 9/27/07, Pavel Pervov <pm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Stepan,
>
> most of the tests which fail on Linux x86-64 are JVMTI tests.
>
> So, the root cause is that JVMTI is not fully supported and tested on x86-64
> platforms yet.

OK. I see.

> I suggest adding currently failing VTSVM tests to exclude list on Linux
x86-64 (~450 tests).

Well, but I see only common exclude list for all platforms so they
won't be run on all platforms. IMO this is not good.

Thanks,
Stepan.

Posted by Pavel Pervov <pm...@gmail.com>.
Stepan,