Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by David Arthur <mu...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/23 17:59:05 UTC

Warnings in IntelliJ

I've just imported Kafka into IntelliJ after running "sbt gen-idea" and
it gives me a ton of warnings.

E.g, http://i.imgur.com/LJyilHP.png

Is this normal? Or am I missing some IntelliJ config?

-David

Re: Warnings in IntelliJ

Posted by Kostya Golikov <jo...@gmail.com>.
This usually happens when you have misconfigured java sdk. If you will go
to the project settings you will likely see something like this:
http://take.ms/ZtaeO9

Try to switch it to a proper sdk and errors should go away:
http://take.ms/3hvfits