Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Todd Lipcon <to...@apache.org> on 2019/06/05 18:25:14 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcoming Yingchun Lai as a Kudu committer and PMC member

Hi Kudu community,

I'm happy to announce that the Kudu PMC has voted to add Yingchun Lai as a
new committer and PMC member.

Yingchun has been contributing to Kudu for the last 6-7 months and
contributed a number of bug fixes, improvements, and features, including:
- new CLI tools (eg 'kudu table scan', 'kudu table copy')
- fixes for compilation warnings, code cleanup, and usability improvements
on the web UI
- support for prioritization of tables for maintenance manager tasks
- CLI support for config files to make it easier to connect to multi-master
clusters

Yingchun has also been contributing by helping new users on Slack, and
helps operate 6 production clusters at Xiaomi, one of our larger
installations in China.

Please join me in congratulating Yingchun!

-Todd

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcoming Yingchun Lai as a Kudu committer and PMC member

Posted by Alexey Serbin <as...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations, Yingchun!  Keep it going!

Kind regards,

Alexey

Posted by Adar Lieber-Dembo <ad...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Congrats, Yingchun! Thank you for all of your hard work on Kudu.

Posted by Adar Lieber-Dembo <ad...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Hao Hao <ha...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations Yingchun, well deserved! Thank you for the hard work!

Posted by Hao Hao <ha...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Andrew Wong <aw...@apache.org>.

Posted by 徐瑶 <oc...@gmail.com>.
Congratulation!

Best Regards
Xu Yao

Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org> 于2019年6月6日周四 上午5:02写道:

Posted by 徐瑶 <oc...@gmail.com>.
Congratulation!

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.

Posted by Grant Henke <gh...@cloudera.com>.
Welcome Yingchun! Thank you for all your contributions, looking forward to
more.

--
Grant Henke
Software Engineer | Cloudera

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcoming Yingchun Lai as a Kudu committer and PMC member

Posted by Grant Henke <gh...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Attila Bukor <ab...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrew Wong <aw...@apache.org>.