Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org> on 2003/06/01 19:40:33 UTC

[VOTE] FileUpload 1.0 RC1 Release Plan

The FileUpload component has been in Beta for some time now. All
outstanding bug reports have been resolved, and all deprecated methods
removed, so it's time to create a release candidate as the next step
towards a FileUpload 1.0 Final release.

Therefore, I propose that the tip of the main trunk in CVS be released as
FileUpload 1.0 Release Candidate 1. I will act as the Release Manager.

Vote:  FileUpload 1.0 Release Candidate 1 Release Plan
[ ] +1 I am in favor of the release, and will help support it.
[ ] +0 I am in favor of the release, but am unable to help support it.
[ ] -0 I am not in favor of the release.
[ ] -1 I am against this proposal (must include a reason).

Here's my own +1.

--
Martin Cooper

Re: [VOTE] FileUpload 1.0 RC1 Release Plan

Posted by John McNally <jm...@collab.net>.
+1
john mcnally