Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Mayuresh Kshirsagar <mk...@Bladelogic.com> on 2006/07/18 12:35:57 UTC

Error using ant under cygwin like environment

I am trying to use ant with cygwin. But I am always getting the error:

mayuresh% ant

org/apache/tools/ant/launch/Launcher

I have set the ANT_HOME correctly:

mayuresh% echo $ANT_HOME

/cygdrive/d/ants/apache-ant-1.6.5

What can I do to solve this? I didn't find anything concrete on the net.

Regards,

Mayuresh.

Re: Error using ant under cygwin like environment

Posted by Rich Goldman <ri...@tinypictures.us>.
Should your path say "ant" instead of "ants"?