Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org> on 2015/08/09 00:20:15 UTC

[dev] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.18.0

This is a voting thread for 0.18.0 release (yay, finally!).

This release contains numerous new features, improvements and bug fixes.

Full change log can be found at
https://github.com/apache/libcloud/blob/664135b862eae7fb6c395c715db1cd61fa4c2540/CHANGES.rst#changes-with-apache-libcloud-0180

Release artifacts can be found at http://people.apache.org/~tomaz/libcloud/

Please test the release and post your votes.

+/- 1
[  ]  Release Apache Libcloud 0.18.0

Vote will be opened until August 12th, 2015 (or longer, if needed).

Thanks,
Tomaz

Re: [dev] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.18.0

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
+1

Run unitests and some functional tests..

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.
Explicit +1 from me.

[+1] Release Apache Libcloud 0.18.0

This brings the totals to:

+1's:

- Eric (binding)
- Aaron
- Matt
- Sebastien (binding)
- Daniel
- Tomaz (binding)

/

0's:

/

This means the vote has passed. Thanks to everyone for their votes.

I will publish the release artifacts and send the release announcement out
shortly.

Posted by Daniel Bruno <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Daniel Bruno
http://dbruno.org

Re: [dev] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.18.0

Posted by Matt Baldwin <ba...@stackpointcloud.com>.

Posted by Aaron Welch <we...@packet.net>.

--

Aaron Welch
SVP of Product

Re: [dev] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.18.0

Posted by Eric Johnson <er...@google.com>.