Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2009/02/14 20:21:48 UTC

Clarification Please

Re: Clarification Please

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Re: Clarification Please

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Re: Clarification Please

Posted by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
On Feb 14, 2009, at 12:21 PM, BJ Freeman wrote:

> in reviewing the party services and minilanquage, I see that the
> minilaquage scripts have functions that don't get put in the
> org.ofbiz.party.party.PartyServices when you look them up in the
> services of webtools.
> So what would be the best way to expose the minilanguages:
> 1) created service interfaces so they show up in the webtools under a
> service group
> 2) add a function in webtools to pick up these mini scripts
> or both

This is twice in one day you've pushed me into the position of the "be
specific police".

Could you please be more specific, perhaps some examples of such
methods? I don't think this is a topic that can be discussed in
theory, well at least not in these terms, the first thing being to
find the difference between the two sets of simple-methods you are
referring to. For example, is one set called as service and the other
called as events (and therefore will have no service def)?

-David