Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Marco Crivellaro <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/22 13:53:57 UTC

URI contains unsafe characters

Hi,
when using the below URI Camel is logging a warning:

ftp://user@host:21//?binary=false&disconnect=true&eagerDeleteTargetFile=false&fastExistsCheck=true&fileExist=Override&ftpClient.connectTimeout=30000&ftpClient.dataTimeout=30000&ftpClient.defaultTimeout=30000&passiveMode=false&password=aPass&reconnectDelay=1000&soTimeout=30000&stepwise=false&tempFileName=RAW(${file:name.noext}.${in.header.x-feed_id}.tmp)

Supplied URI '[truncated for readability]' contains unsafe characters,
please check encoding.

I would think the warning is caused by the tempFileName parameter but since
I am using RAW() I would expect camel to not complain about encoding. Is
there any other way of creating the above uri avoiding encoding WARN? I've
tried to encode the tempFileName param but it wouldn't give the same
behaviour.

Re: URI contains unsafe characters

Posted by Marco Crivellaro <ma...@gmail.com>.
Any idea?