Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com> on 2013/04/16 09:56:16 UTC

Latest master is failing at (apidocs)

Hi All,
Am trying to build the latest master its failing at apidocs.

Check, is this api part of another build profile? Null value for key: addBaremetalHost preProcessedCommand=1
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/rajesh/hc_fzf/tools/apidoc/gen_toc.py", line 173, in <module>
    category = choose_category(fn)
  File "/home/rajesh/hc_fzf/tools/apidoc/gen_toc.py", line 153, in choose_category
    (fn, __file__))
Exception: Need to add a category for deleteCiscoAsa1000vResource.xml to /home/rajesh/hc_fzf/tools/apidoc/gen_toc.py:known_categories

Please let me know how to resolve this error?

Thanks
Rajesh   Battala

Re: Latest master is failing at (apidocs)

Posted by prasanna <ts...@apache.org>.
Add a dictionary entry to tools/apidoc/gen_toc.py with 'Cisco' as the key