Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Pham Anh Tuan <an...@ichi-corp.jp> on 2006/09/30 04:41:43 UTC

[HELP] anythings like AjaxAnywhere to integrate with Velocity?

Hi all,

I got a problem in executing the javascript code in the response which I got after ajax request.

I heard somewhere that there's HTML_AJAX, which can solve above problem, but
it is used for PHP, and the other one is AjaxAnywhere which is used for
Java, would you plz showing me anythingelse (like AjaxAnywhere, my web app
is Struts based application + Velocity).

but, as u knows, AjaxAnywhere requires u to put some AjaxAnywhere taglib in .vm file, but .. currently, Velocity doesn't quite support other taglib in .vm file... :|

help me, thanks in advance :)

bowlkhin

Re: [HELP] anythings like AjaxAnywhere to integrate with Velocity?

Posted by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@forio.com>.
Hi,

I'm not familiar with any Velocity specific AJAX libraries.  You can
however write a Velocity template to serve as a low-level AJAX
response.  Browse the archives of this list for some interesting
recent discussion on Velocity and AJAX.

WILL

--
Forio Business Simulations