Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com> on 1997/02/27 04:20:01 UTC

Re: test/144: Just testing some more

The following reply was made to PR test/144; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
To: apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: test/144: Just testing some more
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 20:19:16 -0700 (MST)

 test, ignore

Re: test/144: Just testing some more

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>.
On Wed, 26 Feb 1997, Marc Slemko wrote:
> Copied to new-httpd since few people are svbscribed to the bugs list yet.
> As Brian posted, changes to reports will now be sent to the bugs list in
> addition to new reports.  So I would recommend you start following it.
>
> If you wish to add a comment to a PR via mail, keep the subject line the
> same as the message GNATS sent (some variation is ok, eg. "Re: ") and
> reply to apbugs@apache.org.  That reply will automatically be noted in the
> PR's audit trail (but NOT sent to the original submitter, so cc them if
> you want them to get it...)  and sent to the list (so take out the
> apache-bugdb cc).

Hmm, I could add apbugs to the apache-bugdb list...

	Brian

Re: test/144: Just testing some more

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>.
Copied to new-httpd since few people are svbscribed to the bugs list yet.
As Brian posted, changes to reports will now be sent to the bugs list in
addition to new reports.  So I would recommend you start following it.

If you wish to add a comment to a PR via mail, keep the subject line the
same as the message GNATS sent (some variation is ok, eg. "Re: ") and
reply to apbugs@apache.org.  That reply will automatically be noted in the
PR's audit trail (but NOT sent to the original submitter, so cc them if
you want them to get it...)  and sent to the list (so take out the
apache-bugdb cc).

See PR#144 for an example of how it is recorded.  IMHO, any noteworthy
comments should be added to the audit trail (keep quoting down),
especially if it is a PR that is going to hang around for a while.

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>.