Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Đạt Cao Mạnh <ca...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/22 12:12:37 UTC

Cannot comment on Jira issues

Recently, I cant comment on any jira issues include the one that i created (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-6968).
I tried to create a new account but the new one cannot comment too.

Re: Cannot comment on Jira issues

Posted by Andres de la Peña <ad...@stratio.com>.
Yes, it works now. Thanks a lot for the quick help!

Posted by Robert Muir <rc...@gmail.com>.
OK should really work now!

Posted by Andres de la Peña <ad...@stratio.com>.

Posted by Robert Muir <rc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andres de la Peña <ad...@stratio.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Mạnh,

Posted by Đạt Cao Mạnh <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
Hi,

there was a spam flood last night. Because of this, Apache Infrastructure disabled creating new issues and adding comments to existing issues for non-committers. We have temporary workarounds (e.g. add users manually to a group with more permissions), but we first have to verify our options as this also does not scale.

We have no idea about how long the Infrastructure team will keep the current state.

Can you send me you "correct" username in JIRA, so I can temporarily add you to the "Contributors" Group in the JIRA system? It would be good to close the additional account or mark it as "unused".

Sorry,
Uwe

-----