Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by arjjun dhar <dh...@yahoo.com> on 2016/02/06 03:39:24 UTC

Multiple Bulk endpoint calls in one Request

Hi,
I have a very common situation of multiple Ajax requests that in theory can
be aggregated in 1 HTTP call and the response then again fanned out to
individual UI components.

I did some searching but could not find any such capability, which I find
hard to believe since its so common. So here I am..

Can someone point me to this capability in CXF?!
thanks

Re: Multiple Bulk endpoint calls in one Request

Posted by arjun dhar <dh...@yahoo.com>.
Anyone? ... before I re-invent something and in the process do something
stupid.