Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by jerome moliere <je...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/09 16:10:11 UTC

Improving Jetty service configuration

Hi all,
I am using on my application Jetty bundle to get a robust HTTP service
implementation, this application delivers many files (heavy ones) to
many clients (up to 100) in local agencies, every day in small
timeframes every client needs to download different files...
I think that Config Admin properties offered to configure this service
are too restrictive ,is there any plan to improve such configuration?
Is some help required to do such job if it has some interest from your
point of view.. basic idea is too try to avoid XML as much as
possible... For my needs I'd like to have control over the Connector
part ...

kind regards
Jerome
J.MOLIERE - Mentor/J
auteur Eyrolles
blog: http://romjethoughts.blogspot.com

Re: Improving Jetty service configuration

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi Jerome,

Am 09.01.2012 um 16:33 schrieb jerome moliere:

> Hi all,
> thanks Felix for your answer, I saw these changes but I'd like to make
> some more low level fine tuning because in fact this bundle replaces a
> Tomcat server and must have good behavior under a quite heavy load
> that's why I'd like to set :
> - number of acceptors
> - number of min/max threads
> - TCP timeout
>
> So next step is to provide you a JIRA and a patch isn't it ?

Yes ;-)

Regards
Felix

Posted by jerome moliere <je...@gmail.com>.