Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by singh sachin <si...@rediffmail.com> on 2007/10/09 09:56:50 UTC

How to see the value which is extracted by the Regular Expression Extractor

Hi,
I'm working on a scenario in which I've to correlate the viewstat. For which
I'm using Regular Expression Extractor. But I want to check whether the
Regular Expression Extractor is extracting the right value or not. Therefore
I want to log or see the value which is extracted by the Regular Expression
Extractor.
Please tell me how can I see the value which is extracted by Regular
Expression Extractor.
Thanks in Advance
Regards
Singh Sachin

Re: How to see the value which is extracted by the Regular Expression Extractor

Posted by Ivan Rancati <iv...@sharpmind.de>.
You could set the log_level.jmeter to DEBUG in jmeter.properties

(there's also an option in the menu, I haven't tried it yet)

Re: How to see the value which is extracted by the Regular Expression Extractor

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
The easiest is probably to add a Java Request/Java Test sampler, and
use the variable in one of the fields, e.g the Label.

VAR=${VAR}

This will then appear in the Tree View or Table Listener.