Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/16 07:20:05 UTC

Forking based on skipped execution

Hello All,

I'm currently observing weird behavior
I'm executing javadoc plugin (goals: javadoc, aggregate) during my build
which provokes forking.
That is expected
Now I'm skipping execution of javadoc (using <skip>true</skip> but,
surprisingly, Forking still happens :(

Maybe anyone knows if it is expected behavior or not? Maybe there are
workarounds for this?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax