Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com> on 2003/05/21 11:15:47 UTC

RE: a weird problem

And you are using the new package name in struts config too?

Posted by Micael <ca...@harbornet.com>.
Something is trying to find the classes at the old address, or the classes
at the old address are trying to find something relative to their old
address.  There could be no other reason, failing the existence of some
bug, which is not likely for this.

micael

LEGAL NOTICE

you

Re: a weird problem

Posted by Richard Raquepo <rr...@primeorion.com>.
yup...

Re: a weird problem

Posted by Richard Raquepo <rr...@primeorion.com>.
guess you right... thanks...
i though resin will automatically re-compile them... :p
but i guess not...

thanks a lot...

RE: a weird problem

Posted by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com>.