Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sanjay Gupta <Sa...@billwiseinc.com> on 2009/04/21 17:54:42 UTC

Access to message context in Password Callback Handler

Hi,
I have seen lots on discussion on having access to message context in password callback handler in axis2 but no clear solution. I need to store some user profile information after successful authentication in callback handler so that I can access them in my  services(POJO). One option would have been to store them in message context and access them in my service but message context is not available calback hander. I would really appreciate any suggesions.
Thanks
Sanjay

RE: Access to message context in Password Callback Handler

Posted by Sanjay Gupta <Sa...@billwiseinc.com>.
Hi Sagara,
Thanks for your reply and suggestion. Your suggestion would definitely work. I have used this approach in other applications. I am going to try it.
Sanjay

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sanjay,

Posted by Sanjay Gupta <Sa...@billwiseinc.com>.