Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at> on 2008/02/01 10:37:20 UTC

[fulcrum] Moving to M2

Hi folks,

since my last releases of Fulcrum components reminded me of the dark
ages of release management I decided to move Fulcrum to M2

+) I added a fulcrum-parent project to SVN
+) I migrated fulcrum-yaafi to a M2 build while M1 still works
+) since "site:deploy" works now - a first draft of a generated site
http://turbine.apache.org/fulcrum/fulcrum-yaafi/index.html
+) I still have problems with the svn report - it picks up everything
which I do not understand

As a head start I used the commons-parent.pom because it is much better
than anything I could come up - so a big thanks for the guys. I made a
few changes I will discuss later on on dev@commons ...

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl