Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by hg...@apache.org on 2005/11/06 19:59:48 UTC

svn commit: r331137 - /jakarta/commons/proper/jelly/branches/hans-speed-improvement/

Author: hgilde
Date: Sun Nov  6 10:59:43 2005
New Revision: 331137

Log:
Branch to attempt a significant speed improvement by removing DynaBean code

Added:
    jakarta/commons/proper/jelly/branches/hans-speed-improvement/
      - copied from r331136, jakarta/commons/proper/jelly/trunk/

RE: svn commit: r331137 - /jakarta/commons/proper/jelly/branches/hans-speed-improvement/

Posted by Hans Gilde <hg...@gmail.com>.
No, sorry, I've not committed into the new branch. I will commit directly to
it and you can test from there but I'm ironing out some stuff first. It
could take me a few days.

/jakarta/commons/proper/jelly/branches/hans-speed-improvement/

Hans, is there a patch that can be applied to test the new branch?
Are there any stats on what the improvement is?

On 11/7/05, hgilde@apache.org <hg...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: hgilde
> Date: Sun Nov  6 10:59:43 2005
> New Revision: 331137

> Log:
> Branch to attempt a significant speed improvement by removing DynaBean
code

> Added:
>     jakarta/commons/proper/jelly/branches/hans-speed-improvement/
>       - copied from r331136, jakarta/commons/proper/jelly/trunk/

Bernard Shaw

RE: svn commit: r331137 - /jakarta/commons/proper/jelly/branches/hans-speed-improvement/

Posted by Hans Gilde <hg...@gmail.com>.
Also, I'm not 100% sure that it will work properly, hence the branch. My
email was to let you know why I created the branch.

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.