Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Henry Story <he...@bblfish.net> on 2011/07/09 17:40:35 UTC

release branch -was: Please only commit release relevant stuff now into trunk

On 9 Jul 2011, at 17:37, Henry Story wrote:

> On 9 Jul 2011, at 17:30, Reto Bachmann-Gmür wrote:
>
>> Hi Henry
>>
>> Could you please first care about closing the issues you have been committing yesterday and make sure the clerezza-site build no longer fails before committing to new issues

certainly. I'll check to see if any of these failures are due to my commits.

> Perhaps it is time now to create the release trunk then.

I meant the release branch.

> I think 2 people voted +1 for that. I'll add my vote to it now.
>
> Henry
>

>> Reto
>>

> Social Web Architect
> http://bblfish.net/

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/

Re: release branch -was: Please only commit release relevant stuff now into trunk

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 5:25 PM, Henry Story <he...@bblfish.net> wrote:

>>> certainly. I'll check to see if any of these failures are due to my
>>> commits.
>>
>> I've now removed the offending tags you added with commit 1144265 and
>> mvn site works again in rdf.scala.utils, so hopefully we no longer get
>> those failure notices by jenkins.
>
> Ah the @created tags. Ok. I had not thought that javadoc could break the build.
> Is there some way I could have noticed that from the jenkins build? Just so
> that I know where to look.
I just run mvn install site locally, on the build on jenkins there
seem to be other problems as well.

Reto

Posted by Henry Story <he...@bblfish.net>.

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org>.