Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Marcos Mendez <ma...@jitisoft.com> on 2012/12/20 18:27:30 UTC

Re: Newbie question - maven3 snapshots with unique versions

Follow up.

Well, I found an authentication error by running the resolution manually from the command line and setting debug. Has anyone tried to do HTTPS authentication with ivy? I've set the credentials, no luck there.

Regards,
Marcos

Posted by Marcos Mendez <ma...@jitisoft.com>.
Found it. There's some weird parsing of root urls to find the credential key, which is a combination of the host and realm.

For example: repository-abc.forge.cloudbees.com

I needed to create a credential for realm "abc repository" and host repository-abc.forge.cloudbees.com. Well, hope this helps someone.