Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2005/07/27 23:52:28 UTC

ibm wsdl2java as an ant task within Maven?

How would I add this into my current maven build in lue of axis wsdl2java:

<taskdef name="WSDL2JavaTask"
               classname="com.ibm.websphere.ant.tasks.WSDL2Java">
               classpath="location of installed websphere classes">
     </taskdef>

     <WSDL2JavaTask url="location of input WSDL document"
                output="root directory for emitted files"
                role="J2EE development role"
                container="J2EE container"
                genjava="generate java files">
     </WSDL2JavaTask>

Thank You
Mick Knutson

Sr. Java/J2EE Consultant
BASE logic, inc.
(415) 648-1804 (S.F., CA)
http://www.BASELogic.com

HP Consulting Services (Walnut Creek, CA)