Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Özhan Rüzgar Karaman <or...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/15 12:50:55 UTC

Centos 7 KVM + RBD Host

Hi;
Does anyone using CentOS 7 KVM + RBD Ceph Storage Hypervizor Host on
production! environment? The supplied version of libvirt is not compatible
for vm live migration(it doesnt like tcp connection without ssl) and need
to be recompiled for rbd support.

Now it looks like Ubuntu 14.04.02 is the only candidate for KVM + RBD host.

Thanks
Özhan

RE: Centos 7 KVM + RBD Host

Posted by Nico Herzhauser <he...@hotmail.de>.
Hello Özhan,
take a look at the blog from widodh, he wrote a post how to rebuilding the libvirt under centos 7.1.
http://blog.widodh.nl/2015/04/rebuilding-libvirt-under-centos-7-1-with-rbd-storage-pool-support/
Cheers,Nico

Re: Centos 7 KVM + RBD Host

Posted by Özhan Rüzgar Karaman <or...@gmail.com>.
There is currently feature request to support auth_tcp=sasl on CloudStack
side ;) I hope that they will officially support soon :)

Re: Centos 7 KVM + RBD Host

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.

Re: Centos 7 KVM + RBD Host

Posted by Özhan Rüzgar Karaman <or...@gmail.com>.