Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Mohammad Mustaqeem <3m...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/07 22:58:10 UTC

How to add and remove datanode dynamically?

How can we add and remove datanodes dynamically?
means that there is a namenode and some datanodes running, in that cluster
how can we add more datanodes?

--
*With regards ---*
*Mohammad Mustaqeem*,

Re: How to add and remove datanode dynamically?

Posted by 王洪军 <wa...@gmail.com>.
reference Hadoop:The Definitive Guide(3rd,2012.5)  p359

Posted by 王洪军 <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 王洪军 <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 王洪军 <wa...@gmail.com>.